Number 13 has always been considered as unlucky and to an extent that a lot many people are triskaidekaphobic. It’s true that in Tarot decks, 13th card of the Major Arcana is Death but on the other side in tattoo culture, where symbols often represent the opposite of their most obvious meaning, 13 sometimes symbolizes good luck. It is an emblem of a secret knowledge, a knowledge which does indeed confer power upon those conversant with it. For me, number 13 has always held a special place because I celebrate my birthday on August 13 every year. Also, I am not Swedish, German, or Russian; I have never feared doing anything special on Friday the 13th. I will always believe in the good luck and the sacred part. Let me list down 13 significant things about my life.
- Poops- Pooks– Books – They provide best poop for the soul. I think I took Mark Twin’s advice quite seriously, “The man who doesn’t read good books has no advantage over the man who can’t read them. “ My favourite poopers authors are Ayn Rand, Irving Stone, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Harper Lee, JRR Tolkein.. ..Chuck it! I don’t think I will ever be able to decide who my favourite is. I think each one offers something special.
- Dreams– Now just because I dream big, don’t take me as Sheikh Chilli. I have always strived hard to fulfil my dreams and always will. What is life without dreams?
- Food- Have you heard words such as gourmets, gluttons, gourmands? I will nicely fit in each description. Ask Scratcher.
- Prayers- This one is serious. Definitely believe in Supreme Power.
- Beverages– Caffeine and literature in any form is welcome. Moreover coffee is wet and warm; how can you say no to it?
- Movies– Only if they are well made. I am a snooty perfectionist.
- Music– Muzic is the soul of life. Drab!! Cliched!! Cut the crap- Floyd and Dylan rule.
- Regrets– Now would you not have regrets if you have kissed losers in life and to add it all, you also end up in a serious relationship with a loser (obviously it ended later on but still!!)? I think I am a loser!!*bang, bang, bang*
- Comics- Give me anything, I am hungry for comics. Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson is my personal favourite for that 6 year old self obsessed freak!
- Fears- I will lose Scratcher, that is my greatest and biggest fear. I don’t think I can overcome this one ever.
- Website- This one is really special because I own one.Totally hooked to it.
- Abhorrences– Wannabes and can please use some strong deodorants to make life easier for women?
- Writing- Okay! I am working on that.
Phew!! 13 is not all that bad.. is it?